Location: 951 State Avenue, St. Charles, IL
Scope of work: New E.I.F.S.
- Furnish, set-up, maintain, dismantle and remove all equipment (boom-lifts, forklifts, tube scaffolding, ladders, hand tools, etc.) necessary for new E.I.F.S. portion of the project.
- Furnish and install approximately new E.I.F.S. on the Front, West, East and Rear elevations as per drawings. E.I.F.S. to be StoTherm Essence NEXT System®.
- Furnish and install new brick pattern E.I.F.S. on the Front and East elevations as per drawings. E.I.F.S. to be StoTherm Essence NEXT System®.
- Furnish and apply Sto Gold Coatto substrate.
- Furnish and apply Sto 101 PABto the back of insulation board using notched trowel and apply insulation board to substrate.
- Furnish and apply 48” standard mesh over previously rasped insulation board and fully embed mesh into wet base coat (Sto 101 PAB) by troweling from center to the edges of the mesh (double wrapping mesh at all corners).
- Furnish and apply finish to base coat using trowel to scrape material down to a uniform thickness. Finish color and texture to be selected by architect as per drawings.
- Installation of aesthetic accents (trims, quoins, cornices, V–grooves, drip edges, etc.) as per drawings.
- Patch and refinish E.I.F.S sections on all elevation walls as per drawings.
- Refinishing to consist of furnishing and installing new base, mesh, and finish coats over existing as necessary to match existing as close as possible.Color and texture to be selected by architect as per drawings.